• Make yourself at home; take care of this place, its furnishings, linen, fruits , wild fauna and flora.
• La Jorará has renewable solar energy. Make good use of this by turning off the light and disconnecting the equipment you are not using.
• Take special respect for indigenous and local communities, as their natural and cultural heritage. Ask for their permission to take pictures.
• La Jorará, by kindness of the Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta, enjoys plenty of water; however, remember that it is an exhaustible natural resource and its use must be rational.
• Tending to healthy environmental practices, towels and sheets are changed every 3 days. Please let us know about your special requirements about this topic.
• Do not put wet towels or wet clothes onthe beds, balconies and railings. Use the stand of your room or the strings of drying.
• Towels should not be removed from the room. If you want a beach towel please ask at reception.
• To avoid attracting insects, do not leave open food or drinks in the room.
• Breakfast schedule during high season is from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m (when low season you can enjoy your breakfast anytime). Lunch from 12:30 to 4 p.m. and dinner from 6 p.m.to 9 p.m.
• When returning from the beach, hikes or any other activity, make use of the shower before entering the room.
• Avoid removing from their natural environment marine species as shells, snails, turtles and other specimens of wild flora and fauna.
• For your safety at sea, take special care and analyze the conditions and intensity of the waves.
• When going on kiking remember to use sunscreen and insect repellent. We recommend using sneakers or closed shoes, long pants, hat and canteen.
• The hotel is not liable for money or valuable items that have not been delivered to the administration for safekeeping.
• Please make good use of this energy and do not let it unnecessary use.
• La Jorará informs to ours guests that exploitation and sexual abuse of minors is a crime and therefore does not support or condone its practice within their facilities.
• Eco Hotel La Jorará located in one of the most biodiverse massifs
in the world, envisions its future under the principle of sustainable
development; therefore demands of its visitors respect for nature
and invites them to enjoy surroundings with love and good practice
in the understanding that our natural resources are a legacy of god
that should last over time.
We are happy to serve you and offer you a unique experience at La Jorara Hotel in Palomino!